1.04.2012

November iphone dump

I know these post are out of order but I have more photos on my phone than I did on my camera.  This is November at a Glance...
Cash, Anna, and Grace playing with the Christmas train
 Christmas in the "No No" room which becomes "on limits" during the holidays because of LGB.  
Ms. Claire and Baby B
 This was the night before Thanksgiving.  Claire our southern belle was in town and held Baby Beck for the first time.
My Dad and the dog wishing the Holiday bird was done

Cash going to town on the turkey leg.  I first told him he couldn't have it because I thought he would waste it.  But man oh my he proved me wrong.  The kid dominated the entire leg.

A traptophan siesta with Beck (9 days old)

Grace just being Grace

Sweet Baby B two weeks old
Photobucket

No comments: