8.05.2011

Optimism

I don't consider myself a glass half empty type of gal but sometimes I fail to look on the bright side.  Point in case,  Today for my lunch break I "quickly" went to the distribution center.  I don't know if it was because it was Friday or because it was lunch time regardless, the place was a zoo!  I mean humans gone wild.  I was frantically trying to grab my {favs}, with many others, as I felt my blood pressure rise along with my anxiety level.  I slowly backed away and as I was doing so a friend I have not seen in years called my name.  I hugged her and made the comment, "this place is crazy today."  Her response was..., "Isn't great!  Look how many members there are!".  She had no idea the impact that her simple comment on me.  I have repeated it many times through out the day and just thought how refreshing it sounded.  I would like to be more like her.  If that is more optimistic, more glass half full.  I don't know but it sure sounded nice!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Good point! I need to
Be more optimistic like that!