8.27.2008

What did you do today?

Getty Up Vacume.
How do you get your house work done?
Trying to have the talk with Cash that clothes are not optional!

I sometimes think that my husband wonders what I do all day. Especially the days that I stay home all day! Well here is a glimps... Wake up at 7:00 to feed Grace. Get her back to sleep in time to wake up with Cash at 8:30 Morning Ditty change Breakfast... usually combined with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Handy Manny. Followed by Bath for him and me if I'm lucky (always Cash rarely me) Grace eats again both kids clothed and maybe out the door to run errands by 11:00. Today Target run and Harmons for groceries then back home. Snack time for Grace and Cash then naps for both. You would think there was time for me nope not today. Lots of prep for dinner 4 hours to be exact then cash is up and so is grace but the floors still need swept mopped and vacumed along with toilets cleaned and counters wiped down. all that and still time to organize the pantry. Mackay's home a 5:30 dinner at six with the neighbors. bed time no later than 9:00. Guys show up at 9:15 ready to start nintendo night.... And Me???? Would not have changed one thing! I Absolutely love being home! Love being a WIFE and Could not imaging not being a MOM!! Pretty Great EHHH?

6 comments:

Tiff Rueckert said...

Do you really want to know what I did today? Never mind...we already talked earlier...so you already know! I can't believe you spent 4 hours making dinner! You're a jem!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Hi Britney! It's Hailey Kandell from Kurt's. Thought I would say hi. :) Cute kids!!!
my blog is www.thekandells.com

M to the E to the R to the I said...

PSshhhhh....whatev. Leave out all the chores, add a nap, maybe a message and I am there.

Dana Dastrup said...

And that is why you are the PERFECT mom!! I love everything you do with your kids... Look how much fun Cash has when he is with you!! Everyone ALWAYS has fun with Brittany Losee Asay!! I love you and can you please teach me how to be PERFECT mom when I have kids? I will be calling you everyday!

Truly and Shane said...

...OH but I think clothes should be very optional if you can pull it off like Cash.
His boots should be the only thing not optional- they should never come off that guy. I got a kick out of the last picture of him standing pantless in them!

Jene and Megan said...

Life's simple joys!! And 4 hours for dinner...you go girl!